
That's what I refereed to my dress forms as "The Girls".
We only had a few vendors, but the room just glowed with beautiful treasures to admire.
Karen's booth

Brigitte's Booth
I anxiously wanted for the guest to arrive as I glanced over the room one last time to make sure everything was in place. Soft classical music played in the background.
As the guest started to arrive, I noticed everyone eagerly jumped right in and started to enjoy the projects.
Last minute Kimberly Ryan was unable to join us, so Bryanna and Joanna graciously helped out with both the cake project, and the hand mirror. Thanks so much girls!
Everyone had so much fun creating! The make n take booths stayed busy the whole night!
I had so much fun seeing everyone's art as they created. It's so neat to see everyone's style and all the different beautiful creations.
It was so wonderful meeting Rebecca from the Fiskateers, and Ken from Unibind! They both had wonderful projects! And the Fiskateers gave away the most amazing Fiskers goodie bag stuffed full with all kinds of goodies!
Marsha from Sassy Mini Dolls made this amazing little Marie to raffle off! I also had some Creating Vintage Charm magazines, and Marie issues we raffled.
Jennifer made this adorable little shoe for me to use for putting the raffle tickets in.
We all had so much fun reuniting with old friends, and I met so many people locally that I hope to gather with again!
Sweet talented Tiffany took every one of these super AMAZING photos for me at the event! I could not have been more happy to have had her there! It was like a DREAM! She captured the spirit of the event so very well! Tiffany you are my Hero!
Jennifer and MePepper and Molly
We had an embellished shoe contest and Molly's lovely shoes won first place!
It was so had to pick a winner because they where all so lovely! Molly won first, Jennifer who was wearing a pair of Sherry's embellished boots won second, Becky won third, and pepper won honorable mention.
Bryanna made this lovely ruffle bag for the winner!
Afterward I kept thinking "Wow I can't believe it!" Everyone had so much fun, I was so happy with how everything came together! Thank you so much to everyone who came! And an extra special thank you to Bryanna and Joanna for all the hard work helping to get everything set up and cleaned up! Also thanks to the many others who helped me as well.
AND thanks again to Tiffany for the SUPER AMAZING PHOTOS!
Stay tuned for Day 2!

















5 comments:
Cassandra, I can't put in words how wonderful this event was! It went by way too fast. Thank you for everything you did for us and for making each one feel special.
hugs,
Sherry
Thank you so much for making this so special. Wish that Geanie and I could have been there for the whole event But Friday night was wonderful. We met so many new friends and had a fun, relaxing evening. Lets get together and have lunch sometime soon. Would love to pick your brain for ideas and also share a little more about what Geanie and I create. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
OXOX
Debbi Brent
looks like a grand time was had by all!! Wish you could bottle such a good time for sale!--we'd change the world overnight!
;)
Rose
Cassandra,
I love your events!! Please would you tell me when you have the next ones. I want to participate, I have worked the Marie's theme and designed some pieces of jewelry.
Would you check my pieces?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/nbegona
Thanks so much.
Nora
nbegona@hotmail.com
Your blog is decadent!
Post a Comment